Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Lovely Baby

What does that even mean?



I found this while I was looking for something else. Isn’t it cute? I’ve had this for such a long time. The thing I like about this container is that it is made of metal. You don’t find stuff like this anymore. I got it as a present back in the 80s.



I think this picture of Lala looks almost like the one on the bank. Kiki is the name of the boy.



I like the Little Twin Stars. I prefer them with the pink and blue hair than with the yellow and brown hair.




I think I also got it with this pencil cup which is also made of metal and looks like a Sanrio knockoff. I think they were a set or at least made by the same company because the item numbers of both items are just one number off.




It was hard to get a good picture of the tin because it’s heart shaped. It was hard to photograph too because the flash on the camera was reflecting off the metal. I liked the rabbit picture so much I even drew a picture of her.

All items displayed are not for sale or trade. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment