Monday, July 6, 2009

Lisa?!

I'm just like Lisa!
I'm Lisa, who are you? by NoHomers.net

I got Lisa. LOL! That is so like me. Although I think I’m a little like Bart too. When I was really little I was more Bart than Lisa.
When I was watching Stark Raving Dad yesterday I was thinking about the old Simpsons. I totally forgot about this until my mom reminded me about it that when I was like 7 or 8 I know I couldn’t read very well. My mom said when I would buy Simpsons stuff as a kid other parents would tell her she was a bad parent because she let me watch the show, and buy stuff. It was a very controversial show when it came out. I wanted to find a picture of the old stamp set I had, but I couldn’t find one. Here’s an old blog I wrote about vintage Simpsons merchandise.

No comments:

Post a Comment