Thursday, July 8, 2010

I'm Not a Poet, and I Know It

Here are somethings I didn't mention my mom didn't feel the earthquake yesterday. She was the only one in the house who didn't feel it.

My pride has gone out the window I'm pretty much desperate for work. As long as it's not an MLM or something like that. I've stooped that low. :(

Here is a lazy memoir about poetry.
Why I don’t write poetry. It’s not that I don’t like poetry. I like reading it. I just hate that everybody thinks they are a poet. You can find bad poetry anywhere; on myspace, public bathrooms, in weepy notebooks, and so This is one thing I think I’m not good at. I never felt I could be a good poet. I hate the poetry I write. It’s too contrived. I think I’m good at narratives, so I’ll stick with that. My poetry is so bad I won’t even post it.

No comments:

Post a Comment