Sunday, July 11, 2010

Driven

It's strange that my dad was more interested in getting a slurpee than me. Last year he thought I was lying. Honestly I forgot. I had to "see" the cup since my dad is so attention starved. He was complaining about how small it is. I know its small. Duh! It's 7.11 oz.

I think I know why Rachel from Glee is one of my favorite characters. She reminds me of myself when I was in high school. I was very determined and goal oriented back then. I did not want to be a singer. I know I'm a horrible singer, and have for many years.

Maybe my hurdles in driving are in my head and only in my head, don't talk about it. Why I can't be brave like the time I decided to finally get my ears pierced at 16. Too old?! I know. After I got my ears pierced I threw out almost all my old clip-ons. I didn't need them. I think I gave them to my mom. Having to wear clip-ons was so embarrassing.

I think if I get humiliated enough I can get motivated to do something. Prime cult property, or maybe even some other group where people need to be initiated.

Here are some reasons/excuses why I didn't want to drive. I did not want to get stuck running errands. I think/thought my dad was trying to trick me. The humiliation of not knowing how to drive, and the winters of waiting in the rain gave me some incentive.

I have a hard time distinguishing impudence from living in the moment.

Who knows? I might even like driving. I could be like Haruka/Amara. She loves driving. She is one of my favorite characters, but Usagi/Serena is still my favorite.

No comments:

Post a Comment