Tuesday, July 13, 2010

miscellaneous blog #33

No lazy memoir today.

I have such a hard time shopping. My mom and my shopping styles clash. She is a driver and I'm an expressive. Except when I'm buying electronics; I'm an analytical. I've been sold too many bad electronics. I need to buy some supplies for my Halloween costume. It's already July, and I need supplies. Well the supplies I can get now. I think I might have to pick up a white turtle neck in a few months.

I'm going to post this question on the blog. If you something broke (like a cell phone or such something replaceable) and you didn't have the money at the moment to replace it. Would you "beg, borrow or steal"? to get another one?

I bought some of these gummi raspberries at the mall. I didn't like them.

Have you seen clips of this show Photon? It's freaky. I don't remember this show since it came out in 1986. It looks pretty cheesey. There is not much I can find about the series on the internet. Matt did review it on X-E a while ago. Which makes me wonder what the live action American version of Sailor Moon would have been like? I was thinking about that Sailor Moon episode "VR Madness" (I'm using the dub title). Which make me think about an idea I had a few years ago for a haunted VR/laser tag arcade. Ok, I got the idea from watching that Sailor Moon episode.

Didn't George Stenibrenner find a fitting day to pass away on? The MLB All Star Game, and a year an American League team is hosting. I thought about how he was portrayed on Seinfeld and voiced by Larry David. I was gonna use a quote from "The Jimmy" episode, but it was too long. Here is a quote from "The Muffin Tops" "How do you make that alcoholic chicken?".

I actually watched part of the game. I really wasn't planning to. I only wanted to see Amber Riley/Mercedes from Glee sing the national anthem. Too bad Gwen didn't do it. She is an Anaheim native. After all these years the National League team won an All Star Game. They hadn't won since 1996! I was 12 back then.

No comments:

Post a Comment