Saturday, July 10, 2010

I Dream of Pop Tarts

I've been having some pretty wacky dreams. I had a strange one about Glee. The funny thing was in this dream they sang "made up" songs. Please don't tell me to "write" these songs because I have no idea how to do that. I was singing along with them. We sang a song called "Superball". It was a Queen-style song. The lyrics were kind of silly. When it was my turn to sing it I forgot the words!

I had another crazy dream about shopping at this clothing store called "The Diva's Closet". The store had dark red crushed velvet draped on the walls. The store sold outrageous clothes. I think there was one of those high heel couches in the store. It was also decorated with these giant eyeballs hanging from the ceiling. They were about beach ball size.

The last dream I'm writing about is about is a crazy Lupin the 3rd dream. I think I've been watching too much Lupin. In my dreams they speak English, but I've been watching subs. It was goofy Lupin stole some Pop Tarts and stashed them in a safe. Zenigata was looking for them.

Do you want a lazy memoir/antidote? I'll write one for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment