Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Better Than You!

The Price is Right showed more classic clips. Today it was the infamous tube top contestant and the first car given away on the show.

My phone is finally fixed! It took them long enough!


I was working with that dismantled dress and trying to do something with it. When I tried to use it as a clown collar it looked like something from Pagliacci or a bib. I can't decide.

Glee was good. I'm still soured from season 2. It's official Sam is gone. Too bad Lauren quit the club too. I liked her badass-ness. I really wanted her to sing "Skintight" by The Donnas. Rebellious Quinn is funny. "We Got the Beat" brought back thought of mandatory high school "rallies". (At least math class was shorter on those days.) My high school marching band use to play that song. They also use to play the USC fight song. Go fig. *shrugs*. When Blane was singing Tom Jones my mom wanted to know if she heard Tom Jones. I wanted to Carlton dance. My favorite part had to be when Rachel and Kurt went to the mixer, and they realized those people were better than them. Then it made me think about the mediocre and crude "Benard" comics I use to make in junior high. I should bring those back. The crudeness in the art work has a childlike quality to it. I think I drew it when I was 11 or 12. Kurt for senior president? I hope this isn't Mary Sued out! pre-rebellious Quinn would have made a good candidate. From what I got from the episode grade wise was: Brittany, Santana, Finn, Kurt, Rachel, Quinn, and Mercedes seniors. Tina and Artie juniors.

The New Girl isn't that good. I kept feeling like I was watching a bad impersonation of Liz Lemon. Liz is believable. Jess is not, and been around a few awkward people in my life. I'm giving it one more chance. Other people are comparing her to Liz Lemon, so it's not just me.

I thought the September 11th joke in Raising Hope was a bit distasteful. I liked the part when the family seemed to recall different tv very well. Sounds like something I could do. Especially when they referenced Family Guy because that's what I was thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment