Monday, September 12, 2011

Yahoo Answers Doesn't Count as "Experience" or "Qualifications"

The Cookie Jar/This is for Kids line up looks pretty bad although I'm curious to see how bad Tattooed Teenagers from Beverly Hills really is. I wish they would have paired it up with Superhuman Samurai Syber Squad. I love that show it was so campy. Syd was my fave character. She usually wore hats. I might watch Mona the Vampire. The Wonderful Wizard of Oz is not a bad show.

I plunked down another $3.50 on Glee merchandise. I bought the notebook on sale for half price, but why does the store have to stock the Glee school supplies next to the Glee DVDs?

I bought a pack of WWE trading cards for $1, but for some reason they smell like perfume or something. The bag didn't smell, but it did when I opened them. The cards I got were; CM Punk, Eve, John Morrison and Nikolai Volkoff.

They didn't call back for the Halloween store :( I guess being a Halloween contributor on yahoo answers doesn't count as "experience" or "qualifications".

No comments:

Post a Comment