Monday, September 19, 2011

Phone in a Costume

My phone is broken again! It keeps telling me I need to buy more time, but I don't have to until October. I had to call 3 different times, and argue with 3 different people telling me the same thing. Just because your computer says my phone is working doesn't mean it is!

I bought some red skirts at the dollar store for a costume. They fit little kids, but I can alter them. I might need more though to accommodate my girth.

I stained my hand by accidentally touching one of those balls that have fake blood inside them. The ones they usually sell around Halloween. Whatever they use for fake blood stains your hands.

When I called the bakery to ask about the specifics of the position. The bakery told me they filled the position. There is no need to go. Now I can stay home and watch The Office.

I was disappointed that there wasn't much of a tribute the the 40th season of The Price is Right. There were only 2 old clips with Bob. One from the first episode he hosted and the debut of Pinko. But no footage of the disco ball.

I just hope Garbage is not covering "Poker Face" "Love You Like a Love Song" "Baby"

I dismantled an old dress. A really old dress from when I was a kid. It yellowed, but I think I can do something with it. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment