Monday, June 28, 2010

Drivers License Needed

I was on a different job website, and almost all the jobs on there were for sample givers and merchandise stockers. It's not that I think I'm too good for those or something; it's just that they need their own car. They need to drive themselves, and their supplies to the different stores in the area. I can't do that; due to my lack of a drivers license. And I have to know how to read a plannogram.

Going to my interview tomorrow. Wish me luck! ^-^


Robert Byrd died. I don't want to get too much into politics, but he gets a blurb in my blog. Since it is a celebrity death.

So Steve Carell is leaving The Office.
"That's what he said!" I'll wear some fun jeans and eat some "za" from Sbarro. Too bad Michael is one of my favorite characters besides Pam and Dwight. I think I like Dwight the best. The show will probably die if it goes on for another season after he leaves. Remember what happened with Scrubs? I rest my case.

No comments:

Post a Comment