Saturday, June 19, 2010

Fathers and Jurors

I do have to report to jury duty on Monday. :( It sort of reminds me of when I missed the 2002 parade because of Grad Nite. I should say I was recuperating from staying up all night. I slept through the whole thing. I hope there is a tv there or something.

Also in 2002 I missed the Angels' parade because it was a long bus ride home from CSUF.

I'm still trying to figure out what is considered contraband. I won't be taking my metal pencil cases. I'll probably have to take off my grommet belt like last time.

I was going to take all 7 Tokyo Mew Mew manga, but I decided to start off with 5. I'll try to keep myself occupied with writing and stuff. If I have to go for more than one day I'll bring the rest of Tokyo Mew Mew, and my Sailor Moon manga, and probably my Mister Ed book. For the 3rd day I'll bring the thick book from my memoir class.

Got another call from Career Advisor. Those people seriously need to fall off the face of the earth. They are trying to trick me by using different phone numbers. I stupidly answered a call. Now they know this is a live one. Once they say it's them I hang up the phone.

I can't believe my dad liked the gift bag I decorated for him for Father's Day. Perplexing.

No comments:

Post a Comment