Friday, June 18, 2010

"...The Rest is Just a Whole lot of Middle"

This is going to be like a joke blog.

Captain's log,

I'm not Kirk. No, this is better.

Dear internet,

This summer has been boring! I'm not in any exotic locale or doing anything particularity interesting. My writing will suffer! *groan* I know it's not a contest among my former classmates, but I don't know why it feels like one. Which makes me feel impudent.

I deconstructed my name tag/plate. I was able to peel off the pictures with no damage and now they are "laminated". ^-^ I'll figure out something to do with them. I'll probably make some kind of craft.

So, Shirley is a Gleek. I don't like Glee just because she does or because she told me to like it. She likes Muse, and I don't really like them. For me Glee started out as a "forbidden fruit". The only reason I watched the preview episode was because everybody was tweeting about it. To me it lived up to the expectations. In the fall I was excited, but afraid to watch it. I'd love to see her guest star on the show. Maybe she can be related to Emma (who is also a redhead) Or she could be a teacher from Scotland. She can take over Vocal Adrenaline. Didn't Shelby leave? It would be very different from her role as Cathrine Weaver. I'd love to hear some Garbage songs featured on the show.

Yesterday was the 15 year anniversary of the OJ low speed chase. I remember it well. I was 10 back then, and I wanted to watch basketball. Somebody at school told me it was going to be an exciting game 5. This was back when the Lakers sucked. I couldn't remember which teams were in it that year. I knew it wasn't the Bulls since that was one of the years Jordan was "retired". Wasn't he busy fighting aliens with cartoon characters? After I looked it up it was the Rockets and the Knicks. I thought the Spurs were in it. At least I remembered it was a team from Texas.

Speaking of sports the Lakers won the 2010 finals! There was celebratory mayhem all over the city. Including fires. The parade is Monday, but I'm not sure if I can watch it. I might have to report for jury duty. Maybe I'll write a whole jury duty blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment