Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This Ain’t Glee

I was thinking about reciting the lyrics to “Tomorrow Forever” by Angelfish, but I didn’t think it would be too appropriate. I was also considering the song “Not My Idea”, but it seemed too backhanded. It would be funny if I started to recite song lyrics, and then the class spontaneously breaks into song…wait this ain’t Glee. I also rejected the song “Surrender” by Cheap Trick. I thought it was “too Conan”. :P

Yesterday after my sales final I wanted some free food. Usually they give that away at school. Usually it’s some chips or a juice pouch or something. I couldn’t find it. That’s where the $23 I paid is going.

I'm constructing my outfit for my last day of class. :P It would be funny for my last day of class there was some kind of Animal House ending with descriptions about what happened to everybody. Another rejected song was "Cult of Personality". Although I thought it was very fitting. I'd better start packing my stuff for class. I know I'll be way too tired on Thursday morning. I have to get up at like 5AM. :(

Here is something interesting I learned about Wooden; he use to write love letters to his wife after she died. I thought that was sweet. I thought I was the only one who wrote to the dead. I use to write letters to my dead friend.

Applied for a job at Joe's Crab Shack. Wish me luck that I'll get it. What would I buy with my first pay check? Perhaps a puppet? No! LOL! :P I think I'd buy a replacement MP3 player or a new phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment