Thursday, September 10, 2009

Miscellaneous Blog #21

So I mentioned it before I was or am a closet Glee fan. The only reason I’m in the closet is because of my dad. I think I’ll use the past tense since I was found out yesterday night. My mom wanted to know why I was so excited about watching some show that I reluctantly would not say the name of. It’s not like she would make fun of me for liking the show… that’s my dad’s job. I like to be in the closet for a lot of things my dad considers “nerdy”. I was a closet Terminator fan for like a week until that one Saturday…*thinks*. I was also a closet fan of the show “Robot Wars”.

Let’s see…he hates “drama geeks” and people who sing (like Broadway type songs/show tunes). Although he wasn’t the reason I didn’t want to become an actor. I was in a few school plays, but I realized I wasn’t very good at it and didn’t like it. He is also not very fond of fantasy or sci-fi shows. Those are “nerdy” too.

Maybe that’s why I like the show? It’s a “naughty” thing to like. I told him as I was watching it that he could go ahead and make fun of me for liking the show. I mean he would eventually anyway.

I’m not a sporty person. I never was. I can excel at something, but not sports.
The funny thing is that my dad tries to fill my head with a bunch of sports trivia like Al did with Kelly in Married…With Children. In our society we usually put the emphasis on our sports stars. Our society is doomed! We are going the way of the Romans!

Speaking of my dad he is still really computer inept. He doesn’t know anything about command keys (Ctrl + Alt + Delete or the F5 key). He also doesn’t know about script errors. Then he was tying to look for some abbreviation, but he just put in the abbreviation and not any keywords or anything. He is so smart! LOL :P

CBS and Cookie Jar you failed! Only showing 3 half hour programs in a 3 hour block? What the hell?! Come on Cookie Jar you have the DIC library now! You could have added 3 more shows! Something educational like Trollz or the Get Along Gang or even Paddington. This TV has a much better Cookie Jar block. They show better shows on the weekdays. I enjoy watching Miss Mallard, Spider Riders, and The Wonderful Wizard of Oz. Maybe I can watch it with John Baum and Sarah Gale. LOL :P

The cartoon CLYDE is ok. It really don’t understand it though. It has that late 80s early 90s look to it. It was made in 1991. It sort of reminds me of Superhuman Samuari Syber Squad a little since the kids can travel through computer networks. The girl Samantha looks like a scene kid. Especially that hair.

KSCI 18.2 is changing the time slot for their kids’ programming. They are taking off the program they ran from 6AM-6:50AM and repeated from 10AM-10:50AM. The funny thing is that they were still showing the old commercial on Monday night.

I wonder when Scrubs is coming back? I’m going to try and give it a chance. If I don’t like it I don’t have to watch it. Especially if Elliot leaves after the first few episodes. I don’t feel bad about it though I did the same thing with Power Rangers. Dare I compare Power Rangers to Scrubs? I just did. :O

I was feeling sick today I think I ate something bad. I think it was some peanut butter. Maybe I’ll go off of it for a while. It’s not like I’m really crazy about it. Maybe I should stick to “bad” foods like meat and gummis. It’s funny because I hardly ever get sick.

I’m going to post some old blogs that I have been working on for a while that for some reason I have not posted. They are taking up space in my hard drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment