Monday, September 28, 2009

Ginger Love

I never really realized that I have a thing for redheads too. I know I do for blonds due to the successful brainwashing by my grandma. Of course she hates any hair color that is not blond. I remember how mad she was when some of my cousins dyed their blond hair red because that was the trend back then. This was back in like the mid to late 90s when red hair was really trendy.

To be honest I think it started with Ariel and Holly.

Here is a list I’ve complied of my favorite redheads. Some are real people and some are fictional characters. If you don’t like or disagree with my list then make your own.

Sassette
Ariel
Miss BG
Conan O’Brien
Shirley Manson
Pepper Ann
Holly Hallstrom (my favorite Price is Right model)
Gadget (is she a redhead? I thought she was a blond)
Gosylan
Elmyra
The Undertaker
Alfred E. Newman
Annie

The one thing I always wondered is why was there not a red haired Sailor in Sailor Moon. I’m not including the Amazoness Quartet. I mean the main ones. I remember making a fan character called “Sailor Sun” who is a redhead.

I was also going to include Ichigo Momomiya from Tokyo Mew Mew (aka Zoey from Mew Mew Power), but her hair is only red when she is not a Mew. When she is a Mew it’s pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment