Friday, September 18, 2009

Slutty and Non-slutty Costumes

This is another blog Halloween costumes. But this one isn’t only about sexy/slutty costumes. I‘ll talk about slutty and non-slutty costumes.
This is a slutty Sailor Moon costume I found. It’s ok I guess. The Sailor Soldiers/Senshi (Scouts) wear some pretty sexy outfits. If I recall this costume is called Sailor Sweetie. A lot of people who dress up as Sailor Moon character get accused for making the costume look “trashy” or “slutty” because they wear “stripper boots” with the dress. Of course it wouldn’t matter with this costume since you want to look like that. Read #13 on this site.
I think this costume would’ve looked cuter if it had shorter sleeves or was sleeveless and the model was wearing long white gloves. I think the costume comes with the hair ribbons. I don’t know why, but for some reason I think the costume model kind of looks like Christina Aguilera.
Here is another Strawberry Shortcake knockoff costume. This one is really ugly. I found this picture while I was searching for pictures of slutty Rainbow Brite costumes. I think this costume is pretty ugly. That fruit on the apron looks like a blackberry, and what’s with the pink fabric and white dots?
Here are 2 slutty nostalgic designs I made. They are for a Moondreamer (Crystal Starr) and for Lady Lovelylocks.
Speaking of costumes what am I going to dress as? I don’t know…yet. I’ve narrowed it down to 3 choices; a witch, a ghost or the Twitter Bird. I think it would be fun to be the Twitter bird. I’d make that costume out cardboard or something.
I’m thinking about trying Horror Flesh makeup. I’ve been wanting to try it for a long time. Has anybody else used it? Is it good? Does it make you face itchy? You know like when you slather on too much of that cheap water based cream makeup, and it cracks all over your face and makes it itchy.

I even bought some more costume supplies. You know a lot of people don’t really think about this, but you can find a lot of costume supplies during the transition from summer to fall. Here are some summer items you can use. Beach balls you can papier-mâché them and make character heads. Especially ones for round headed characters. Swim noodles are great for making costumes. Here are some costumes using swim noodles. Bead bag, flip flop, and a crab trap. Swim goggles are really useful especially if you are going to dress as a swimmer or a superhero or something like that.
I picked up some blue swim goggles since they reminded me of Gadget’s goggles. Especially since they were blue. Maybe I can even use them for a cybergoth/cyberpunk costume I just need some dreads. Maybe with some blue in them. If I can find another pair in pink I might buy those.

When I first saw these I thought they were stupid. But after I thought about it. Something came to me “Lettuce hair!” Especially this green color. I mean using it as a flat headband Since the hair is cheap and tangles easily. It would be easy if I braided it because it wouldn’t tangle as much. Plus Lettuce’s hair is hard to achieve. I could use it for a Lettuce costume and just dye my hair green. I braided it, but it is not finished since I need to add bows to the bottom in true Lettuce fashion. For all you Mew Mew Power fans Lettuce’s dub name is Bridget.
I also found this small crow. I like it. I think I’m going to name it. But I haven’t come up with a name yet. I was thinking “Blackie”. Or is that too racist? If you have any name suggestions please send them to my blog. I like the way this picture came out. Especially the lighting. It makes it looks ominous.

No comments:

Post a Comment