Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not Gaga over Gaga

Today I felt like leaving an inane comment for Shirley on her facebook wall. I haven’t done that in a while. ^-^

I decided what I’m going to name that little decorative crow I bought. I’m naming it Speedie.

Are there too many Garbage/Shirley references in this blog? I’m not sure. There use to be a lot on my myspace one before I changed blogs. Maybe…but I think there are a lot of references to other things like the one I made about my 12th grade US Government teacher, and John Cena, and a bunch of other things. Making references to things and people is “dopeass”. (See if you can catch the reference there)

You know I am I like the only person who doesn’t like Lady Gaga? I’m not counting my mom because she doesn’t know who that is. Just because she is popular I have to like her? I didn’t know that if something is popular you immediately have to like it. I’ll tell you a little secret *whispers* I don’t like the Beatles either. Please don’t tell me that you don’t know them so don’t judge them crap. I don’t know any musicians personally the ones I like or don’t like.

Also why do I have to like her because I like Gwen’s solo work? Why does that obviously make you a fan? There a lot artists I should like because I like solo Gwen like Madonna. I really don’t like her. I only like about 3 Madonna songs. And Kylie too, but I haven’t really heard enough of her songs to make a judgment. I do like “Red Blooded Woman”.

Today is the fall equinox which means it’s the official start of fall and that the “Summer of Celebrity Deaths” is officially over. Since it’s over let’s reflect on the celebrities we lost this summer. This is not a compressive list.

Farrah Fawcett
Ed McMahon
Michael Jackson
Billy Mays
John Hughes
Ted Kennedy
DJ AM
Patrick Swayze
Mary Travers
Henry Gibson

No comments:

Post a Comment