Thursday, September 17, 2009

Repeating Trite Phrases

You know my dad STILL doesn’t know how to send emails with attachments in them. Didn’t I mention this before? I’m pretty sure I did. Ok well I need to help him do it since he can’t do that kind of stuff on his own even though he thinks he can. The fun thing is when I do what he does to me back to him. The problem with my dad is that he likes to tell you a bunch of trite phrases. So I just to it back to him concerning his inability to use computers. Hell he did it to me when I couldn’t grasp algebra and he “tutored” me. Oh yeah and when I was a bad driver. This is what he likes to say “You have to learn how to do this on your own”. So I just say it back to him.

I forgot I had to explain to him what internet bookmarks are. @.@

So you know that venture I was talking about doing. I’m having second thoughts about it. I mean at first I was just going to go out and do it. But then I realized I’d better not in case there are some scheduling conflicts. It’s not like I need to tell my parents what I’m doing. It’s just that they should know. (It‘s nothing bad though) I’m not sure though my dad still needs to be babysat while he uses the computer.

Mary Travers died and so did Henry Gibson. I know who Mary Travers is she was in Peter, Paul and Mary. Henry Gibson. I really don’t know who he is. I have never seen an episode of Laugh-in. It made me think of this. Read #2.

I don’t know why my dad thinks I’m an idiot and thinks he has to explain all the jokes on Saturday Night Live. You know this is one of the reasons I hate watching tv with him.

Since I mentioned Weekend Update. Let’s play “Really” again in the spirit of Weekend Update.

You think I don’t get the jokes on the show?
Really?
I’ve been watching this show since I was 11 and getting the jokes?
Really?
You don’t think I know who Jimmy Carter is?
Really?
Just because I wasn’t alive during his administration I don’t know about him?
Really?
And I learned nothing in those US History classes I took?
Really?
This has been Really?

Oh yeah how cool is this? Drew Carey replied to a tweet I twittered to him. ^-^
Here’s what I tweeted to him: ”@TPIRhost Is there going to be a Halloween themed episode this year? I really liked the last 2."
He tweeted back: “TPIRhost@pikapal We already taped Halloween show. Our best yet! Don't want to give the costumes away, but you'll all want to copy them. :)”
I wonder what that means?

Actually I was thinking about the Halloween episode from 2008 when he had a wild hair style and an ax in his head. I remember he kept hitting the contestants with the ax by accident. Actually Halloween is very important to Price fans since that was the day in 2006 that Bob mentioned he was retiring.

Oh yeah Glee and Community are funny shows.

I bought some goodies at the dollar stores to blog about. I need to take pictures of the items.

No comments:

Post a Comment