Monday, April 19, 2010

Career Advisor go to HELL!!!!!!

Those stupid telemarketers called again! They are really pissing off my dad more than me, but still pissing me off nonetheless. Relentless fuckers they are! So according to them it takes 24-48 hours to get off their list. Yeah right! They called on Saturday then they call back on a Monday that is more that 48 hours. I'm not going to be nice to them their telemarketing is amateurish and just plain wrong. I mean you can hear papers shuffling in the background and other voices. They also have bad phone scripts. I just yell at them to take me off their list which probably won't happen. Knowing them they'll probably call tomorrow or Wednesday. If they do they are going to get it. Career Advisor go to HELL!!!!!!

Aside form that nothing else really interesting happened today.

No comments:

Post a Comment