Friday, April 30, 2010

Not Descriptive Enough?

I'm feeling better today after I realized that my MP3 player just had an "accidental trauma" and is working again! ^o^ ^-^

I'm feeling better today. I'm at anywhere between 70-81% but not 100.

I eventually managed to finish my short story I was writing. I still have another one I'm not done with yet. It's almost finished though. The funny thing is that I had my mom read over some of my stories and she says they are way too descriptive and fatty. I thought about it when I took a creative writing class back in 2006 my teacher use to tell me my writing was not descriptive enough. So I pad my writing. You know that if you read this blog. I was never a "meat and potatoes" writer. Could you just imagine what my articles would sound like if I was a sports writer? "His jersey was darkened with sweat. A bead of sweat dripped off his brow as he proceeded to make a free throw". Nobody would read that. It sounds like a bad basketball novel or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment