Thursday, April 29, 2010

Mentally Absent

I don't know today I was just mentally absent it class. I mean I was physically there, but mentally I was somewhere else. Way off course. I wasn't feeling motivated.Not even to write and I love writing. I mean I didn't even finish my blog or a short story I had started writing for class. Then there was a discussion about psychology. I sort of felt like I was in a Frasier episode or something.

Here's a question I'm throwing out to my readers here. Would you ever send a correction to like a newspaper/magazine if there was a mistake in it? I think sometimes you should if the information is really inaccurate. But sometimes poorly worded articles are humorous. If they weren't there would be no "Headlines" segment on the Tonight Show.

1 comment:

  1. Personally, I see no point in sending a correction. It's already printed, and chances are they're not going to reprint it fixed. Now if the mistake was online, then I can see how it might help.

    ReplyDelete