Monday, April 26, 2010

Jiffy Park

I'm pretty sure my days as a student are likely numbered. It's funny I feel like I did when I knew I was going to get kicked out of CSUF.

Anyway in class we were talking about Mary Kay, and the only reason I heard about it was because it was mentioned in that Seinfeld episode where Kramer gets a Mary Kay car after his is stuck in Jiffy Park. A few years after that show aired I knew a girl whose mom sold Mary Kay. Where's my dream coat and Squire's walking stick? Why do I keep referencing things that happened in Seinfeld episodes? @.@

Oh yeah ended up riding riding the bus with about literally 60-70 people. People had to get on the bus through the rear door.

I think Career Advisor finally gave up luckily they didn't call me today at all. But I'm not holding my breath yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment