Saturday, April 3, 2010

Finished Stories, Fonts and Formats

I don't know where this blog will take me possibly a rant blog?...

Nah, I posted my rant in the rant blog.

I'm just so excited! ^-^ I finally finished my story I've been working on for so long. It ended up being 7 pages single spaced in 11 point Verdana font. Well it hasn't been peer edited yet. Good thing I finished. I only had like 10 more days left. At least there was some ink left for me to print it. It's going to be longer when I have to reformat it to MLA. I can play around with the fonts and stuff. Even if it is too verbose/fatty that's a good thing. I think parts of it are just too vague. Well all I need is a fresh set of eyes to look at the story. I'm too close to it. That story is just too dear to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment