Sunday, April 25, 2010

Donuts and Cheese

You know I was going to post a blog yesterday, but I don't know what happened. I got all caught up in writing one of my stories. You know one is due soon, and I have 3-4 unfinished ones.

I was going to mention this in my Earth Day blog, but I think those Kleenex disposable hand towels are very wasteful.

I don't know what's wrong with me. I'm having strange dreams again. Either I'm stressed or eating strange food combinations again. Speaking of strange food combinations here's one they use to give us at school for breakfast donuts and cheese. This combination goes well with plain or lightly glazed donuts. I don't recommend eating cheese with the following donut flavors: powered, cinnamon, filled, maple, Krispy Kreme types, sprinkles, coconut, or chocolate. My mom has no idea why I like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment