Friday, April 2, 2010

Put Them in a Jar

Here are a few things I forgot to mention in my sales class my teacher was talking about the power of mental something, and she gave the example of a hysteric pregnancy. Not many people in the class had heard of that. Too bad they covered that issue on Glee. Maybe there are no other Gleeks in there well besides me.

I forgot to mention in my Wrestlemania blog about the Hall Of Fame. Especially about Bob Uecker you know I remember him most for playing the dad in the tv show Mr. Belvedere. Maybe I’ll get all into the show like Stewie did.

I really wonder are all writers self absorbed? I’ll admit I am a little. I don’t know it seems like it. It’s bad to make assumptions. :/

Having 2 days off really helped rejuvenate me. Oh yeah and i had this really strange dream about Conan O'Brien in my dream he was really rude and really short like 5 feet tall. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment