Sunday, May 2, 2010

2nd Day 1st Blog.

Took the day off from blogging yesterday which is funny since I usually post a "beginning of the month blog". I just want to say that summer doesn't start at the end of May. It starts at the solstice in June. Don't let the media tell you otherwise.

I managed to post 27 entries last month which an impressive feat for me. My goal is to post about 20-24. Time willing. Of course I should have a working computer or something. If I'm posting 100 or more a month then I have a problem, and a lot of free time on my hands. :P

My MP3 player is acting funny again. I don't expect it to work properly.

I did manage to finish the other short story I was working on. That one is too fatty. I got another one due at the end of the month which is not finished. That one is really fatty too.

No comments:

Post a Comment