Saturday, May 29, 2010

Editing and Interviews

I was perplexed by Shirley's latest appearance on Ferguson. To be honest, and I'm not making fun of her or anything she just seemed off. She looked great though. Loved her hair. Unfortunately that is a hairstyle I cannot steal from her. She did say she got married. At the courthouse of all places. When she said she was there among the teenage brides just put a funny visual in my head. :P Does that mean she got married to Billy? I'm not going to try and pry into her private life. The part about the puppet was really funny. When she said that her acting coach told her to not be like the robot she played on tv was funny. The thing I liked about her playing Cathrine Weaver is that it was such a contrast from her personality. I still think of her as a musician first, and an actress second. I've mentioned this many times before.

I have another celebrity death to report Dennis Hopper has died. That ends another cycle of three. Hopper, Coleman, and Linkletter.

I forgot to mention this in my last blog, but a lot of people are getting really fancy with their final writing portfolio by binding it and stuff like that. I was just going to hit up the dollar store, and buy a folder to put my work in. I'm getting frustrated with the amount of pages I put into it. The stories I submitted for the class book were stories I wanted to tell, but they were clunkers in the grammar department.

I'm having a hard time editing my work. I don't know; I really don't want to cut out the flowery stuff. I thought people like that kind of stuff. As long as it's descriptive, but not fatty. I'm working hard to meet the 30 page requirement. My teacher told me to include the stories I submitted to the class book, but they were clunkers.

Cut my hair again. It needed a little trim. Not sure what I will do with it. It does need a dye.

No comments:

Post a Comment