Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Half Assed Blog?

I don't know what is wrong with me. I've been feeling really lethargic lately. I could barely stay up to write my blog yesterday. I didn't even finish it. I don't know I was just slacking off or something. I really wanted to watch Jimmy Fallon, and I ended up doing my sales homework during the show. I half assed it at best.

When I get to class I turn in the half assed assignment. The teacher sees it's not like me to turn in half assed work, and she questions me.

The teacher had a contest where we worked in groups and filled out a practice test. The prize was five extra points, and I could use them since I half assed that assignment. Anyway it got really competitive. It was like that Office episode "New Leads". It was because she gave us incentives. I ready wrote about that episode. Too bad I wasn't wearing a short sleeved yellow shirt.

Forgot today is Cinco De Mayo didn't realize it until I saw Martha Stewart making Mexican food on her show. :o

No comments:

Post a Comment