Friday, May 28, 2010

Prawns and Ribs

Gary Coleman died today. Here is a funny celeb spotting story about him circa 1994. I saw him at a Kay Bee store in Burbank. Where is my galaxy of prawns? "Three prawns are hardly a galaxy!".

I’m going to celebrate the end of the semester by buying myself fries and cream soda. These foods are very symbolic to me. I might try the BK ribs, but I don't know they kind of seem like a rip off to me. I heard they are really small like the size of a McNugget. Why didn't BK try to corner the rib market by making some type of rib sandwich? Their selling point could be that it will be available all year as opposed to the McRib.

I'm revising my "bucket list". I think it's going to have tiers. The top tier would still be the things I had on the last one I wrote. Which are: riding on an airplane and meeting Gwen Stefani. The second tier would be things I really want to accomplish, but if I knew I was going to die soon I wouldn't be so upset I didn't do them. Which are: move away from parents, learn to drive, get a Vespa, get a masters degree, and have my own tv show, meet Conan O'Brien. I don't know what my third tier would be. I haven't worked that out yet. I might never end up leaving the county. That sounds like something Bryan Ryan would say.

I'm going to spend my whole weekend editing my stories for class, and reading grammar handbooks. Who knew commas can only be used properly 6 different ways? I think I only use them correctly 1/3 of the time. I mean look at how I use commas on this blog.

I got an email for the memoir class. The fun thing to do when I get group emails from people I know is to try to figure out who the addresses belong to. Perhaps some people have figured out mine. My problem is that I don't like to use my real name in an address. I think it's more fun to get creative, but it's not very businesslike. What if they put it together and mange to find this blog? :/

No comments:

Post a Comment