Monday, May 10, 2010

Publicity

I've been working on stirring up publicity for something, and it's a daunting task. Actually I wrote some long winded blog about it. All I'm going to say is that this idea came to me last week while I was listening to Garbage songs on the bus. I think it was Tuesday or Wednesday. That blog I started writing about that was not fit for consumption anyway. It went off in some other rambling direction. Actually I think my sales teacher might be able to help me, but I'm not sure. We'll see what happens this week.

Had a test today. I wasn't feeling confident I think I got -11 on it. I'm hoping for less than that though. I think -11 would be a B.

I got a lot of stuff to say that I didn't put in a miscellaneous/leftovers blog last week. I was too busy writing about moms and stickers. :P

Happy to see John Cena on twitter. Let the hate tweets begin! Hope this doesn't get messy like his old myspace page.

No comments:

Post a Comment