Saturday, May 22, 2010

"Have a Great Summer!" ^-^

I've been doing some research about how many more classes I need to get a degree in something. It seems like nobody wants to hire a college drop out. Pink hair not included. I'm not going to thumb my nose at associate degrees anymore.

I'm still thinking about what messages to write the different people in the memoir class. We're having like a book signing thing. Here are some things I won't write. "Look me up on facebook", "Lakers Rule!" or anything else that "rules". Maybe the phrase "Memoir writing rules!" might not be something bad to write. I think I have certain things I'll write to certain people. I think I'll give people my junk email address. I do check that account though. Maybe I should take some colored pens with me to class.

No comments:

Post a Comment