Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Lame Vampire Story

I have another celebrity death to report Art Linkletter has died. Here is a screencap from the live action intro to the cartoon The Snow Queen. I hope this upcoming summer doesn't take a huge blow to the celebrity community.

I woke up with a really stiff neck. All I wanted to do was look down. I felt like Elaine in "The Seven" except all she wanted to do was look up. Luckily I didn't have to see if somebody was wearing the same dress all the time or not. My neck pain had been on and off all day.

Nothing particularly interesting happened at school. I ran into somebody from my other class after using the bathroom. I'm so silly when people call out my name I look around to see if there is somebody else they are talking to since my name is so common. I couldn't see the person very well because they were blocked by a pole.

Here are some post Glee thoughts. I teared up watching this last episode. During the scene with Rachel and Shelby singing "Poker Face". The part about the vampires was funny. When I was in junior high and high school vampires were sort of popular. I'm pretty sure the Twilight books weren't out back then. I don't know I don't follow that Twilight stuff. Anyway there was this one girl who was obsessed with vampires and read books about them and stuff. One time as a joke in English class I decided to write a vampire story. It was really lame too. It was about this girl who was really annoying, but didn't know her neighbors were vampires. I think it was inspired by an episode of Goosebumps I saw or something. Everybody else in the class got mad at me for writing such a lame story. Except for the girl who was into vampires. I thought Tina dressed more punk than goth. Doesn't she wear plaid? Enough about comparing my school stories to something that happened in the fictional world of Glee. Too bad Sue wasn't in it. I think she would have made the episode better/interesting.

I forgot to mention Shirley Manson will be a guest on the Late Late show on either the 28th or 29th of May. I'm not sure of the date, and sadly cannot go to the taping. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment