Thursday, May 27, 2010

Let's Collage

Purple is an artsy color.

I stayed up late watching Mister Ed. It was one of my favorite episodes "Saddles and Gowns". I was really tired all day.

What is the correct way to pronounce NASA and Reagan? The a sound is short right? Isn't it like this? Reagan : Ray gan and NASA.

About a week ago I volunteered to help the teacher compile the cover for the class book. I wanted to help because it was my idea to suggest the collage. I got the idea from some old writing notebooks I made in my senior English class. I thought I was just going to paste some pictures on a cardboard over the weekend or something then hand that into the teacher to get it printed. Like when people buy yearbook pages and do that. Then she wanted to know if I could alter the pictures on a computer somehow. I wasn't really going to lie and say I do. I don't really have photo editing software anyway. I would have ended up editing things in paint. -_- I feel like Pam Beesley from The Office. My job ended up going to somebody else. I feel disappointed and relived all at the same time. Good thing that I didn't volunteer to draw something for the cover. @o@

Like Dejiko says "Art is a Difficult Undertaking". Here is a picture of Dejiko just for fun.

I hope this book doesn't end up being a yearbook lite. All it needs it like some pages that say things like "Madame Butterfly crew c/o(fill in graduation year here)", "best friends forever Allison and Sabrina", "Spartan High Royalty (fill in graduation year here) I'm popular and you're not", and "The Divas of (fill in graduation year here)". Honestly there were things written like that in my senior high school yearbook. I just changed the names a little and stuff.

The teacher said since some people left early she was going to put a picture of them at her discretion. Good thing I didn't leave early, or there would have been a picture of me in the book with really bad hair. I don't have time to do my hair. That class is early.

She is really upset that the class is ending. I don't know. I feel like Conan I know it's ending. I'm comfortable with it, and I'm going to have fun.

The teacher was passing around the email list. I noticed that somebody got the address wrong. I don't know if I wrote it sloppily or what. I didn't do it on purpose though. My handwriting can be pretty messy.

Saw that 100 Questions show. It was like a modernized version of "Friends". It wasn't funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment