Monday, March 8, 2010

Buy This Blog!

Let's see if I can manage to come up with a good title for this blog, but if I can't I'll end up giving it a lame name like "miscellaneous blog". No wait I got the perfect title. "Buy This Blog!" It's a nice jab at the title of the blog I wrote last week "Steal This Blog!"

I'm still having a hard time cranking out the stories, and when I do finish them they just feel so bland. *exasperated sigh*

I learned something in my sales class. I learned about the 4 types of consumers. I already knew I was an emotional shopper. I'm trying to think about what I can do with something, or get something to copy somebody. I mean how many times have I written about feeling emotional, and then going shopping. Or when I make impulse buys or buy something on a whim. I thought I blogged about the time I wanted to buy a pink studded collar on a whim, but there weren't any the store.

After we did that we watched a video about how people shop and how stores are arranged and stuff. Which made me think about that old PBS show The Merchants of Cool. I thought I wrote about that before; maybe I wrote about it in my old myspace blog. Or I was thinking about writing a blog about that show, but I never did. I really can't remember.

I'm trying to come up with a good/cute hairstyle for St. Patrick's Day. Maybe I'll wear tiny pigtails or something. I don't know...

No comments:

Post a Comment