Friday, March 12, 2010

Onion Rings

The title makes no sense. I'm just thinking about the onion rings I ate for dinner. :P

My dad got the time change wrong. He thinks we get an extra hour. LOL! XD Actually the only reason I remember that is because the extra hour was gained in the fall of '09. I even blogged about it. It made me think of the Seinfeld episode "The Susie" where Kramer decides to switch to daylight savings time in February. That little mnemonic device rhyme to remember never works for me at all. I need to be explicitly told which way to set my clock by like a tv news program or something.

I'm horrible under pressure and I crack. Especially when my dad is constantly badgering me. I'd be a horrible spy/agent. Sometimes he can badger me to the brink of insanity.

Don't you hate when people try to take over the conversations? I guess nobody really likes that. Here is something funny that happened in class yesterday that I totally forgot about. It didn't come to me until this afternoon. Anyway there was this discussion in class and this lady was talking, and somebody (not me) was going to chime in to agree or disagree with her I forget which it doesn't even matter anyway. She says sternly "Don't interrupt me I'm speaking!" What!? I don't know I just though that was funny. Maybe it was one of those things where you have to be there, or it was just me.

I'm getting so frustrated with the stories I'm writing for my memoir class. First I was frustrated that I wasn't cranking them out fast enough.We have to turn something in soon, and almost all of the stories I started are not finished! The ones I have finished are a half page to a page long. That's way too short! Maybe I'm too much of a perfectionist. Maybe I should be more organized or something?

Speaking of memoirs have you read Shirley's newest facebook note? Maybe I should read the book she recommends. I have to read a memoir book for class anyway and do a book report on it. I'll be all "Shirley Manson recommends". No joke I'd probably say something like that in class. I really wish Shirley would write a memoir.

No comments:

Post a Comment