Wednesday, March 17, 2010

♣Clover♣

♣My hair wasn't as bad as I thought. I thought I wasn't going to be able to style it well. Usually when I try to style my hair on my own it comes out horribly ugly. I wore 2 high little pigtails on the top of my head. My hair was half up. The pigtails would have looked better if they were curled, but I didn't have time to do that.The back of my hair looked matted. I tried so hard to fix it though. The green hair decorations looked good in my red hair. Ok it's more auburn.

I saw a lot of people wearing green on the bus and at school. I'm disappointed that there is no PR (public relations) classes taught at school.

Later in class I was thinking about different green characters. I started making a list. I think I mentioned some of these characters before. Let's see Good Luck,
Patty O'Green and Lucky the sprite were obvious.

Then I thought about Minty from My Little Pony (both incarnations)

Then I thought about Hornswoggle

Here are some other green characters.

Illusen
Buttercup
Layla/Aisha
Sailor Jupiter
Some of them I added just because they have green hair.
Lime Chiffon
and Lettuce.

I also thought about Piggly. He's Irish.

Don't forget today is Billy Corgan's birthday.♣

No comments:

Post a Comment