Saturday, March 6, 2010

Random Thoughts

This is another leftovers blog, but I want to give this a good title. I'm calling it "Random Thoughts", and if I've already used that title then think of this a "Random Thoughts #2".

Yesterday I started drawing another piece of Shirley fanart. I'm not satisfied with it though. I'm having a hard time drawing her eyes and her hair. Why do I have so much trouble with that? If I'm eventually satisfied with my work I'll post it. I came up with the idea for it earlier in the week while I was waiting for the bus.

I finally posted on my class message board. I hope I didn't post anything accidentally offensive. Not sure though a lot of things I write can get misconstrued. It took me like 2 days to write something. You know I planned out what I was going to write before I wrote it. I wanted to appear eloquent on the board.

I got one of the books I ordered yesterday. It kind of smells funny. For some reason my dad wanted to inspect the book? Huh? I didn't let him anyway because I need to read it because I'm behind on my reading.

I had a silly thought what if Lady Gaga could have collaborated with Liberace?

I'm gonna throw some leftovers from the week in here too. Wait I already mentioned that.

I'm so outta shape. I'm getting winded walking to class. Well the school is on an incline. Perhaps by the end of the year I'll be fit enough to not be winded by walking to class.

In my sales class people talk about different sales jobs and somebody was talking about being a sports agent. I thought that was pretty interesting even though I don't really like sports. Talent agent is something I've been kicking around in my mind for about 2 years now. :P ^-^

The funny thing is that I posted that message on the class message, and I haven't gotten any replies. Strange. Oh well. perhaps I posted it in the wrong section or something? I'm not going to fret over that.

One of the books I have to read for class was featured through Oprah's book club, so a lot of the people in class have read it. Why can't we watch KillDozer? Or look at the 2010 Calender of Extraordinary Chickens?

I forgot to add that my dad misinterpreted one of my assignments again. I let him see the book I had revived in the mail. He looks at it and wants to know how I'm going to read that whole book in one weekend. What? I have to read a chapter like every week. Well at least it wasn't as bad as the media charting one.

No comments:

Post a Comment