Tuesday, March 30, 2010

I want to be dependable, I want to be courageous and good

I get the day off tomorrow which is a good thing. I can catch up on my writing and my reading. I can also watch my morning drama at 11:30 AM.

It was really gloomy which is good weather for Garbage songs; the real moody ones. What am I talking about? I like to listen to Garbage in any weather.

I'm going to work on being a good person. You know more open and stuff. Not such a snob or curmudgeon.

My writing class reminds me of that class Jeff took in Community in the episode "Introduction to Film". Don't worry I won't be wearing a funny outfit to class. Although sometimes I do like to wear my Blair Waldorf like hairbands.

The teacher said she is talking 2 personal days next week. I don't have to go to class. Oh goody! But we do have to submit some stuff online, but that doesn't really bother me. I can write to Garbage music.

No comments:

Post a Comment