Saturday, March 20, 2010

Can't I read Manga Instead?

Before I went looking for memoir books I looked at the manga section. I mean why not? I was very tempered to pick up a volume of The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. You never know when you might need the S.O.S Brigade or a bunny costume.

I was looking for that Mister Ed book, but they didn't have it. I saw they had Just Kids, but the book cost $27. That was a little too expensive for me; even if Shirley did recommend the book. So I thought I browse the store to see if I could find anything else. You know one thing that makes me a bad writer? I don't like to read. Well it's hard for me to find something I like to read. Eventually I ended up ordering the book at the store. It ended up costing about the same as if I bought the book online.

No comments:

Post a Comment