Saturday, March 27, 2010

Wrestling Blog

Since Wrestlemania is coming up soon I thought I'd write a wrestling blog.

I usually like the faces, but I really like the Straight Edge Society. I really like the way Serena dressed. It’s rockerish, but not slutty. I don’t like them just because of the way Serena dresses. They are a good heel stable.

I think it's funny that the WWE is reusing the Audioslave song "Be Yourself" as one of the theme songs for Wrestlemania 26. That use to be Ashely's theme song, but a lot of people would like to forget about her. I think it was also used for the Diva search contest she won.

Speaking of Divas. I don't know I just can't get into it as much as I do for the men. Maybe it's because I don't aspire to be a wrestler. I would like to work for the WWE, but not as a wrestler. No discredit to the Divas though.

No comments:

Post a Comment