Tuesday, March 23, 2010

There's Red Pen in my Notebook

My Veruca Salt CD came in the mail today. It made me realize how much I love the songs "Volcano Girls" and "With David Bowie". "With David Bowie" is probably my favorite song off that album. I've had this album since I was in junior high, but it was on cassette format. Now I can add Veruca Salt songs to my MP3 player. Another female fronted band. LOL! :P That makes it 6 now. @.@

Speaking of things that came in the mail I got my free uniball pen. You know that one that was offered through that facebook offer. I have to say that the pen is a good pen. It writes really well. I got a red one. Maybe I can use it for correcting papers.

I was going to write about nail polish, but maybe I'll save that for a later blog. Speaking of nail polish I was listening to "When I Grow Up"before class and I was thinking about the video and peeling off my nail polish.

I don't know why I've been thinking about 10th grade a lot lately. There wasn't really a lot to blog about today.

No comments:

Post a Comment