Monday, March 1, 2010

Steal This Blog!

I was up late fretting about my story for my memoir class. I've been working on it on and off since late Friday/early Saturday morning. For some reason I've been stressing out about writing it. I've been having celebrity dis dreams. I always have those when I'm stressed. For some reason the song Garbage song "Soldier Through This" has been playing in my dreams.

I want to address 2 things before I get into the meat of the blog. First I know some people were mad about Gwen Stefani being made fun of on Saturday Night Live in the "We Are the World 3" skit. Actually I though the impersonation was spot on. The singing voice was great. I'm not sure which Gwen era she was suppose to be though. Her outfit looked like a mix of different eras. It confused me a little, but easily recognizable as Gwen.

Second thing; I was going to blog about how I was looking for a new phone, and what a hard time I had. I ended up falling asleep, and forgot to write the blog. By the time I woke up it was already midnight.

Nothing particularly interesting happened to me today at school. The only thing interesting I saw was a guy who got on the bus wearing an Eddie Guerrero shirt. I just thought that was worth posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment