Thursday, March 4, 2010

"Perfect" Post

I was happy I actually manged to kind of wake up on time today.

The teacher passed out candy. It wasn't very good. The chocolate tasted sort of waxy, but you know me. I usually don't pass up free candy. ;P

The teacher noticed that a lot of people still haven't posted on the class message board and introduced themselves. So she made it an assignment. D'oh! *snaps fingers*. Ok now that is something that can coax me into posting. I still have no idea what I'm going to write. I haven't written it yet, but wish me luck that I write something good. ^-^ You know what I better pre-write something before posting.

Oh yeah and the vague instructions were for drawing a map. I thought it was going to be something bad or something... There I go again making assumptions.

Aside from the assignment we got (not the posting on the board one) I was going to do what the assignment called for anyway. I also got another idea for a story to write. This story is a more recent story. Most of the stories I've been working on have been focusing about when I was in the 4th grade.

You know what song I heard on the radio today "Perfect" by the Smashing Pumpkins. I haven't heard that song played on the radio in years. It was a nice little nostalgic trip listening to it. I love the video too.

I ate a donut today and it was really girly looking. It had heart sprinkles on it. (probably Valentines day leftovers) @.@

No comments:

Post a Comment