Monday, March 29, 2010

This Blog's so Dull, Come on Rip it to Shreds

I feel a bit off today. Maybe I didn't sleep well or something. I was falling asleep writing my Wrestlemaina blog. One of my neopets got sick. My ixi seems to get sick a lot more than my other pets.

While I was waiting for the bus I saw a cute little Jack Russel looking dog. It kind of looked like Veela. (That's Shirley's dog)

The funny thing was that I was rocking out to Blondie and walking to class. I didn't even notice that my teacher was right behind me. I think I'm losing it. Maybe that's why was "a little off" I usually listen to No Doubt or Garbage.

Not having a spring break doesn't bother me. I like starting late it means I don't have to go to school on Valentines Day. When it falls on a weekday. I use to get denied one when I went to year round school in grades 3 and 4. A lot of people who don't get one just make their own.

For some reason I can't seem to finish 3 of my stories. It sucks because they are due soon. *gasp*. I didn't realize I had an assignment due for class. Maybe I'll use that Golden Apple Shirley meeting story for class. I don't know. I haven't decided yet.

Remember one important thing don't burn bridges and always network.

No comments:

Post a Comment